The delicate handle and the soft curved head of the fork give it an atmosphere similar to the ears of a rice plant.
-spica - Spica is a word that means ear.
This series of forks is named for its ear-like silhouette.
The delicate style from the handle to the cutting edge does not interfere with the main dish, and the old brass atmosphere adds to the impression of the table.
Whether it's a simple breakfast on a busy morning or a leisurely holiday dinner wrapped in warm light, it's a great supporting role that will make your meal stand out just by placing it there.
When it comes to cutlery for meals, not only is it important to look good, but ease of use is also important.
It's a very convenient size, especially when eating pasta.
The width of the fork is narrow, so you can't wrap a lot at once, but even people with small mouths can get just the right amount.
The handle is not too thin and is easy to turn when rolling pasta.
Cutlery that is easy to use and carry may even change the way you eat.
Hiro Kashihara of A slender fork for meals from the Spica series.
Cutlery artist Hiro Kashihara's works
Hiro Kashihara's cutlery has a unique surface treatment, giving it an antique, classic feel that looks like it has been worn out.
The contrast with the soft golden color of brass that gradually becomes visible each time you use it will add a shabby chic look to your table.
The charm of brass as a material
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc, and is characterized by its unique soft color.
It is easy to form an oxide film on the surface, and as you use it daily, its texture will gradually change.
One of the attractions is that the texture of each item varies depending on what people eat, how they are washed, how they are stored, and each person's environment.
Please enjoy aging in your own way.
About the care of brass tableware
Brass is a metal that is sensitive to moisture and acid, and its surface color changes easily.
Please wash the dishes immediately after using them to prevent food or moisture from remaining on the dishes. Please be especially careful when using with foods that discolor metals such as citrus fruits, highly acidic foods, and tea.
Also, please dry it upright so that it dries quickly, or wipe the moisture with a cloth (soft cloth) before storing.
- Size: Height 200mm x Width 20mm x Height 10mm
- Weight 19.5g
- Brass( C2801 ) *Contains small amounts of copper, silver, and phosphorus in the joints
- Moisture can easily cause rust and cloudiness. After washing, drain well and store. Please be especially careful when using with foods that discolor metals such as citrus fruits, highly acidic foods, and tea. It gradually becomes cloudy due to moisture in the air. If you are concerned about it, please polish it with a cloth from time to time.
Each piece is made by hand. There may be individual differences in length and shape. It is also finished with an old texture that looks like it has been used. Please note that there may be slight scratches due to the design.
- Do not use in dishwasher, oven, or range.
The tips of forks and knives are very sharp, so please be careful when handling them.
- Depending on the tableware you are using, rubbing it too hard may cause scratches, so please be careful when using it.
- May cause metal allergy. If any abnormalities occur, please refrain from use and consult a doctor.