Click here for the nickel silver version of the butter knife
Freshly baked bread.
When I wake up hungry in the morning, I want to eat right away.
But slowly spread the melted butter on the golden brown surface.
Even a moment like that is a moment of bliss.
This butter knife has a long, straight tip, so you can spread butter all over the bread at once.
The handle has just the right amount of elasticity, so it bends softly and can be applied quickly without putting too much pressure on the bread.
By making the edges a little thinner, we have created a soft design that makes it easy to remove butter and is not too straight.
If you stick to your butter knife, your blissful time will become even better.
Hiro Kashihara's butter knife.
Cutlery artist Hiro Kashihara's works
Hiro Kashihara's cutlery has a unique surface treatment, giving it an antique, classic feel that looks like it has been worn out.
The contrast with the soft golden color of brass that gradually becomes visible each time you use it will add a shabby chic look to your table.
The charm of brass as a material
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc, and is characterized by its unique soft color.
It is easy to form an oxide film on the surface, and as you use it daily, its texture will gradually change.
One of the attractions is that the texture of each item varies depending on what people eat, how they are washed, how they are stored, and each person's environment.
Please enjoy aging in your own way.
About the care of brass tableware
Brass is a metal that is sensitive to moisture and acid, and its surface color changes easily.
Please wash the dishes immediately after using them to prevent food or moisture from remaining on the dishes. Please be especially careful when using with foods that discolor metals such as citrus fruits, highly acidic foods, and tea.
Also, please dry it upright so that it dries quickly, or wipe the moisture with a cloth (soft cloth) before storing.
- Size: Height 180mm x Width 15mm x Height 10mm
- Weight 19g
- Moisture can easily cause rust and cloudiness. After washing, drain well and store. Please be especially careful when using with foods that discolor metals such as citrus fruits, highly acidic foods, and tea. It gradually becomes cloudy due to moisture in the air. If you are concerned about it, please polish it with a cloth from time to time.
Each piece is made by hand. There may be individual differences in length and shape. It is also finished with an old texture that looks like it has been used. Please note that there may be slight scratches due to the design.
- Do not use in dishwasher, oven, or range.
The tips of forks and knives are very sharp, so please be careful when handling them.
- Depending on the tableware you are using, rubbing it too hard may cause scratches, so please be careful when using it.
- May cause metal allergy. If any abnormalities occur, please refrain from use and consult a doctor.