Thoughts put into the open atelier
Based on the concept of "cutlery that grows," I create cutlery using materials such as brass and nickel silver that can be enjoyed over time.
Although it takes a lot of time to care for and store them, we believe that the more time you spend with them, the more you will love them as they change day by day, just like your own children, and the more you will become attached to them.
Completion of a work is not the end; by growing with the user, it grows into a one-of-a-kind work of art. It is truly a collaboration between the maker and the user, passed down from hand to hand.
Up until now, I have been welcoming customers through shops around the country and through online sales, but I wanted to create an opportunity for myself to talk, interact, and entrust my work, so I decided to hold an open atelier.
I sincerely look forward to meeting and talking with you in person.
Cutlery artist Hiro Kashihara
By appointment only
Limited to 1 group per hour (up to 3 people per group)
You can purchase up to 6 items per person.
*You can also see inside the work space.
*You are free to take photos inside the atelier.
*Please note that some works may be out of stock during the second half of the exhibition period.
- The next date has not yet been determined.
■Start making reservations
Reservation acceptance has ended.
Select your desired date and time on this page. You can complete your reservation by adding it to your cart and purchasing it in the same way as regular works.
* Date and time selection and Add to cart buttons will be displayed from the reservation start time.
*No payment is required at the time of reservation.
When you arrive on the day of your visit, we will ask you for the name you registered.
653-2 Fujii, Kinashi-cho, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa 761-8024 [MAP]
It's an old warehouse along the road.
The iPhone map points to a completely different location. Please search on Google Maps.
There are 2 parking spaces available. Please come by carpooling if possible.
Please refrain from parking at nearby stores.
- Photography is permitted inside the atelier. Please feel free to post on SNS as well.
- Some people live nearby, so please refrain from standing and talking outside the atelier at night.
- Reservations may be fully booked for the times before and after. Please move your car as soon as possible and give way to each other.
- To cancel your reservation or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com .